Too many people think
"it won't happen to me."
S.A.F.E. offers personal safety courses that may save your life!
Learn to Identify & Avoid Dangerous Situations.
Learn to Avoid Predators Online & In Public.
You & Yours can be SAFER and Live without Fear.
Would you, your child, or a loved one recognize a potentially dangerous situation?
Would they know what to do?
Are they aware of the different types of danger?
Do they know what an online predator looks like?
Have they ever been a victim of a violent crime?
Do they think that something bad will happen to them?
Most People Answered NO To these Questions!
AVOID HEARTACHE & TRAGEDY ENROLL TODAY
Most people have a false sense of security.
They think they’ll never become a victim, even as crime levels continue to skyrocket.
What you can count on when you take our courses...
- Your family will learn about different kinds of danger and predators
- You’ll learn how to recognize threats long before they become a tragic reality
- Your instincts will play a more meaningful role in your safety posture
- You can be SAFER without being paranoid or fearful
- You will learn that the safety of your family is really a family affair
- That it is easy to take these courses in the comfort of your own home
- You will feel confident with a 30-day money-back guarantee
Who will benefit from our online courses?
Children: Our children are innocent, trusting, and see the good in the world. Sadly predators target them because they are innocent, trusting, and see the good in the world.
Teaching our young ones situational skills will help protect them from all kinds of predators. From those online, at school, college and when they have their own kids. Personal safety training will stay with them for life.
Young Adults: Most young adults are highly social beings. Going out with friends to bars, parties, drinking, catching UBERS and coming home late at night. These common events provide predators with easy targets, targets that end up becoming victims.
By learning personal safety best practices, they can learn to trust their gut without having to be paranoid and fearful.
Women: Women all to often hesitate to trust their gut instincts or speak up when someone makes them feel uncomfortable. While they, might not want to hurt someone’s feelings, it is that very soft behavior trait that enables predators to target them.
Our personal safety training (not karate, guns, or bodyguards) empowers women to act decisively and with conviction so predators know they do not intend to become their next victim.
“My son came home crying one day and finally told me that some kids were being mean to him. I saw your course on FB and we sat down and took it together. Now we talk about personal safety a whole lot more than we ever had.”
Susan B. Denver CO.
Introducing FIVE Personal Safety Courses!
FIVE Online Life-Saving Courses – Pick One Or All Five.
- Heads Up – Situational Awareness
- People Watching – Behavior Analysis
- Hiccups vs. Danger – Threat Identification & Avoidance
- Online Safety – Incl. Cyber, Photo, and Social Media Bullying
- Tweens & Teens – Addressing safety challenges for our young adults
Access to all five courses for one full year…
EVERY parent should make the time to watch this video. Without watching this video you will only know a fraction of the dangers that our children face in today’s increasingly dangerous world.
Predators are getting more creative; parents need to get more educated! Enroll is our Online Safety Course Today!