Personal & Business Safety Working
Together for a SAFER Workplace
Online Safety Training for Schools, Businesses & Communities
Violence in the workplace costs billions from a risk management viewpoint - loss of revenue, insurance risk, criminal & civil law suits. Don't be next!
Most, if not all, of these tragedies were preventable!
Feel a certain responsibility to keep your students, employees, clients, and guests SAFE when they are within your school, company, place of worship, hotel, casino, or at a special event environment. You also want to avoid an “incident” that might impact those very same people both physically and emotionally, not to mention substantial legal and financial liability.
Have a misplaced reliance on guns, guards, cameras, and fences to keep those in your environment SAFE. You probably don’t realize the power of Situational Awareness and Behavior Analysis as threat prevention tools or how committing to a community-wide SAFETY posture at the individual level will make EVERYONE safer and more secure.
We created the SAFE Personal and Workplace SAFETY courses? To teach everyone under your business umbrella the skills they need to minimize the likelihood that tragedy and financial ruin will impact you. No one should be a victim when they are at school, at work, on vacation, or at their place of worship. Sadly in today’s increasingly dangerous world nowhere, and no one, is SAFE!
Corporate Clients - schools, businesses, offices,
hotels & casinos, healthcare facilities, houses of worship, et al.
Key Points For Your Consideration
Course Options & Subjects
1. We have the ability to customize course content from a wide range of subjects – see list.
2. We can White-Label the course for larger companies to allow company wide branding.
3. We offer an anonymous reporting app for internal threat management processes.
4. We can offer a dedicated LMS system for corporate the management, deployment and student enrollment.
5. All courses are easy to deploy, online, in a micro-learning format.
6. Courses are self-managed by employees with HR oversight and detailed reporting.
7. All content will be updated throughout the year based upon additional content or enhanced safety concerns.
8. Finally, all students will have free access to safety centric blogs and a community forum.
YOUR LIBRARY OF COURSES
- Introduction to Situational Awareness & Behavior Analysis in the Workplace
- Workplace Safety: Coming Together to Protect Employees and Staff
- Diffusing Escalated Incidents with a Client or Customer
- Handling Differences in Opinion or Political Arguments at Work
- Workplace Harassment and Sexual Harassment
- Workplace Threats: Why to Take them Seriously?
- Best Practices for Preventing Cybercrime and Hacking
- What if You Suspect a Co-worker is Stealing?
- What if You Suspect a Co-worker has an Addiction problem or isn’t Sober at Work?
- Workplace Behavior Analysis: What to Look for?
- Valuable Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- The Importance of Corporate Culture
- Workplace Safety Review *