Certified Personal Safety Training
Hiccups vs. Danger – Early Threat Identification
- Threat identification and assessment.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Separating hiccups from real threats.
- Complete approach to assessing danger.
S.A.F.E. Personal Safety Courses Prepare You with Early Threat Identification To Keep you and your loved ones S.A.F.E.
Combining the information discussed in the S.A.F.E. (Situational Awareness For Everyone) Courses will allow you to navigate the dangers of the world safely and with more efficiency. But having situational awareness and being able to spot disturbing behaviors is not enough if you do not recognize the danger early enough to act.
How do I quickly identify threats around me?
The Early Threat Identification section of the course will walk you through utilizing the skills learned in the Situational Awareness and Behavior Analysis sections to determine what around you could prove to be a threat to your personal safety.
Some of the topics covered in the lesson are:
- Threat Identification and Assessment
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Separating Hiccups From Real Threats
- A Comprehensive Approach to Assessing Danger