Certified Personal Safety Training
Online Dating Safety – Do’s & Don’ts
- Pre-date Tips.
- Tips when you meet up.
- Recognizing and avoiding financial predators.
- Avoiding scams and phishing.
Your S.A.F.E. Personal Safety Course Includes Online Dating Safety.
Online dating can be exciting. Meeting new people and connecting with someone who shares your interests is exhilarating and can lead to big things down the road. But not everyone on dating apps has pure intentions, and some of these people are just looking to take advantage of those seeking companionship.
Online dating is common practice today. It should be fun but you should also be aware of the dangers.
So how do you protect yourself from these predators?
Our Online Dating Safety course, included with the S.A.F.E. learning program, will provide you with the Do’s & Don’ts of Online Dating.
A few of the topics covered in the course are:
- Tips to Prepare For Your Date
- How to Act When You First Meet In Person
- Recognizing and Avoiding Financial Predators
- Avoiding Scams and Phishing